Residential Enrollment Requirements
- Your account must be up to date
- You must enroll in May, June, or July
- Your Budget Billing payment calculation is based upon the previous 12 months of consumption; then, it is adjusted for extreme weather variances and projected changes in natural gas prices.
- Your monthly bill will show your Budget Billing payment amount, along with your actual usage and the current cost of natural gas. Any other charges billed to your account, such as the Sharp Service Plan, must be paid in addition to your Budget Billing payment.
- Your energy use is monitored throughout the year and adjusted, if necessary, to ensure that you don't face any unexpectedly high energy bills in the future.
- You will remain enrolled in the program unless you request removal or miss a payment. If you are removed from the program, the entire outstanding balance on your account will become due. To re-enroll, you must meet all the enrollment criteria.
Settlement Month: In the 12th month of the Budget Billing program, we compare your actual gas usage with the amount you paid throughout the program year. If you paid for more gas than you used, the overpayment will appear on your bill as a credit. Any credit balance will be applied to future payments or refunded at your request. If you paid for less gas than you used, your bill will show a balance due. The entire amount must be paid, in addition to your current charges, for continued participation in the Budget Billing program.
Commercial Enrollment Requirements
The Commercial Budget Billing Program is open to eligible commercial customers during May and June of each year. For eligibility requirements, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-624-2019.
The Budget Billing and Direct Payment Plan programs are natural partners. Our Direct Payment Plan is a FREE service where your monthly payments are automatically deducted from your checking or savings account on the due date of your bill each month.
Contact Customer Service by phone at 1-800-624-2019 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Our Customer Service Representatives are specially trained to assist you in a friendly, efficient manner.